Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last week i found out that I received a DreamWorks Scholarship from Ringling, this will definitely help me to attend this fall. Also here are two recent pieces i did. I decided to use watercolor at figure drawing this week and this is what i got. And the second is from Chiustream contest, topic was Gothic dragon. I think it could've been better if it had more story telling elements.
I also finished the Illusion of Life this week and have move on to reading Drawn to Life.



2 comments:

  1. Hello
    That watercolor figure looks really good. You draw way too much man. Your dedication is motivating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the figure drawing tip and congrats with the scholarship. As an alumni of ringling I can tell you for certain that every little bit helps. hahah
    good luck this fall! I can see you've already got a good start.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete